I AM PIG DISGUSTING but I’ll use this as a character design exercise.
Things for me to keep in mind, going through a second time and actually using reference mumble mumble mumble.
- Kane’s almost exclusively a buncha round shapes sitting on top of a big ol’ rectangle, very organic. The only triangular shape he has is his (inorganic!) mask. He looks cute and fat, but when you’re not watching crappy 240p youtube videos you can clearly see sweetass rock solid abs.
- Taker is almost the same body shape as Kane, and you’d probably draw them with the same body IF YOU WERE A TOTAL LAZY DINGUS. Taker’s clothes make him look angular, and he’s oodles leaner. I don’t know how to deal with Taker’s tattoos.
- Kane’s got a bigger gut, wider shoulders, and perkier boobs. 90’s Kane’s arms are ridiculously beefy. Taker’s got some long lady legs. They’re both hilariously pink n’ pale compared to the other oiled n tanned wrasslers. Defining features: Kane’s gap teeth, Taker’s skislope nose.
- DON’T draw either with them with the typical wide shoulder/skinny waist superhero build. Big, strong bellies! Do not be afraid of tummy pudge!
- Why are all my interests things that are generally reserved for 7 year old boys and 45 year old men
- SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I’VE BECOOOME